The Department for Communities and Social Inclusion is alerting community organisations to a new support program designed to assist small community organisations attract grant funding and improve their governance.
The STARservice Development Program is an easy to use, online, self-paced development program.
Listed benefits include:
- developing better practices such as work, health and safety (WHS), risk and financial management
- becoming well positioned to attract funding and support
- developing policies and procedures
- having qualified and motivated employees and volunteers
- providing a safe, positive and welcoming environment
- well on you way to achieving the Australian Service Excellence Standards
To find out more contact Jen Stupple, STARservice Project Officer on 8415 4157 email firstname.lastname@example.org