Steven Griffiths MP is encouraging the Goyder electorate community to celebrate the achievements of exceptional business women in the area by nominating them for the 2017 Telstra Business Women's Awards.
Entires open from Wednesday 26 April, until Thursday 15 June 2017, across five Award categories.
The Telstra Business Women's Awards are now in their 23rd year, and seek to raise the profile of women in business by recognising and rewarding their courage, leadership and creativity.
"There are many business women in the Goyder electorate who come from a diverse range of working backgrounds and are trailblazing in their industries. The Awards champion these women", said Mr Griffiths.
Anyone can nominate -- and the five categories are:
- Entrepreneur Award - open to owners with a 25 percent share or more in a business they've been operating for a minimum of one year
- For Purpose and Social Enterprise Award - open to owners or employees that deliver positive social/environmental change as their core mission
- Public Sector and Academia Award - open to employees of government departments, educational institutions and statutory bodies
- Corporate and Private Award - open to employees in the private and corporate sectors, including leaders and owners with less than 25 percent share in a business
- Young Business Women's Award - entrants in any of the qualifying categories who are aged 29 years or under as at 15 June 2017,are automatically eligible for this category
State and Territory winners of the Telstra Business Women's Awards will be announced at gala events later this year, with the South Australian Awards taking place on Tuesday 17th October 2017.
The National Awards, including the announcement of the Telstra Business Woman of the Year, will take place at a gala dinner in Sydney on Friday 1st December 2017.
To nominate or enter go to https://www.telstrabusinesswomensawards.com/nominate/ or call the Telstra Business Women's Awards on 1800 817 536 for further information.