Whether you are an established or aspiring exporter, support is available to help take your business further. The Export Partnership Program provides funding assistance for small and medium-sized businesses to access new global markets through marketing and export development opportunities.
The Export Partnership Program can help local businesses to:
- Research feasible overseas markets
- Develop marketing material for distribution overseas
- Participate in international trade shows, trade missions and overseas business programs
- Adapt websites for specific international markets
- Access cultural and export training, mentoring and coaching services
- Support incoming buyers.
Successful applicants may receive up to a maximum of $50,000 to assist with export activities. Companies can apply multiple times until they reach the full $50,000 allocation. Grants of up to $5,000 are also available to aspiring exporters for coaching and mentoring expenses.
Businesses are encouraged to read the eligibility criteria before applying. Please contact your TradeStart Adviser, David Miller, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: (08) 8642 2999, Mobile: 0438 864 666 for more detail.
For further information on how to apply visit: www.statedevelopment.sa.gov.au