The Governor's Multicultural Awards celebrate South Australians who promote multiculturalism and increase understanding of the benefits of cultural diversity in our community.
Nominations for the 2017 awards close on Friday 6 October 2017.
The Awards are administered by the Department for Communities and Social Inclusion and Multicultural SA and are presented by His Excellency, the Governor of South Australia, on the advice of an independent judging panel chosen in consultation with the Multicultural Communities Council of SA.
- This year's award categories are:
- Aged Care (individual and organisation)
- Arts and culture (individual and organisation)
- Community sector (individual and organisation)
- Economic Development (individual and organisation)
- Family Safety (individual and organisation)
- Media (individual)
- Outstanding individual achievement
- Private sector
- Public sector
- Senior volunteer
- Youth (individual and organisation)
To nominate online, or for more information visit the Multicultural SA website at www.multicultural.sa.gov.au/GMA
Nominations close 5 pm Friday 6 October 2017.
Winners will be announced at a ceremony in early 2018 at Government House.